18 May, 2009

Photobucket
Wow! I think we have our first frost this morning! Looks all white out there. That will teach me to get up so early! Actually I got a sleep in as I got Brandon to sleep late too! Yay!
Below we have some fun at Jungle Gym the other day. We went there on Saturday late afternoon for a play with Brandon. There wasn't much he could really do there yet so it will be a while before we need to go back. It was nice watching him play a bit though. He didn't know what to make of all the balls.

They had a ride on thing there with Oscar the Grouch. He doesn't really know Oscar yet so this was a good intro for him. After poking those big eyes out he was OK with him. He didn't sit & have a ride in the Oscar car though. Can you believe those rides are now only operated on $2. We didn't have a $2 coin so he missed out.
OK I have finally got him in his scarf too. It looks really good if I do say so myself. Looks very warm. I am happy too as Judy was able to get me some more of the wool at BigW so I will attempt a matching beanie. He is enjoying his Hawthorn beanie as seen here also, especially after the Hawks got a win again! Woo hoo!!!
& here is a picture of us taken on Saturday. We don't have many pics of the 3 of us like this. Played with the timer on the camera! How cool is that thing!
That's all for now. Stay tuned till another day!
Mandy

Sunny Day Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street
Come and play Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street
Theme from Sesame Street of course!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Oh my gosh Mandy I can't believe how Brandon has grown!
What an absolute doll ;-)
I love all your pictures and enjoyed your blog ;-)
Hugs
Kathie