19 May, 2009

Blocks

It's late, I'm tired & can't really be bothered doing anything but going to sleep! I know, that's nothing new! lol

So I thought quickly I would show my blocks. They were on the Martha Stewart site one day when I was browsing. See Baby Blocks here!

So the next day I went & bought a lump of wood & proceeded to have a bunch of blocks made within the next week. There are 12 in all. They spell Brandon Jonty on one side of them. The alphabet if over another side. The numbers 1-10 are on another side. There is also one block about our dog Juneau. It was only when someone saw that block that they believed I had made them! They are pretty groovy I think. I will make some more one day but I need the tools on hand to do the sanding more quickly than I did on these!

Did get a bit of knitting done today so that was good. I've been playing with blocks too though, inbetween! Amazing what you can do with blocks really! & how quickly someone will knock them down.

Mandy

It's build a house where we can stay,
Add a new bit everyday
Its build a road for us to cross
Build us lots and lots and lots and lots and lots
Build - Housemartins

No comments: