25 May, 2009

Mail Call!

Photobucket
We are a bit excited this morning, Brandon & I. The mailman delivered a parcel from Auntie Judy. It contained wool! So now I can knit a beanie for Brandon to match his scarf. Yay! Thanks so much to Auntie Judy for finding some of it at BigW for us.

The parcel also had a cute outfit for Brandon, so that was fun.
Photobucket
We love parcels.
A sock update today?
Photobucket
I am up to the toe part! Trying to shape & finish it. Should be fun - or not! We'll see I guess. That is today's challenge. Along with finishing cakes from yesterday! lol I know which will be easier!
Mandy
I got your letter from the postman just the other day
And so I decided to write you this song
Just to let you know, exactly the way I feel
To let you know my love's so real...
The Postman Song - B Stevie

No comments: