17 May, 2009

Million Paws Walk today!



It's the Million Paws Walk today. We have been & walked & are home again. Doesn't seem to have been as big a turn out as last year but it was good all the same. Nice for all the dogs & other animals to get out. We saw a dolls pram & it had guinea pigs in it on their walk too. Didn't see the goat or alpacas that we saw last year though. Just a whole lot of different dogs! Every breed imaginable turns out there. Also every mixed breed imaginable I think! lol

Here are Stuart, Brandon & Juneau in her Paws walk bandana. Ok, ummm... I will go & tackle the sock again shortly. Took me a few hours to do a few rows yesterday. But it is getting there. I nearly undid the other scarf I started too but it is going ok so I will keep on with it. Another rainbow one. Can't post more pics today though as it is just not co-operating so I give up. Have a nice Sunday.
Mandy
I love my dog as much as I love you
But you may fade, my dog will always come through.
All he asks from me is the food to give him strength
All he ever needs is love and that he knows he'll get
So, I love my dog as much as I love you
But you may fade, my dog will always come through.
I love my dog - Cat Stevens

No comments: