21 January, 2012

More Playtime

I did another square.  I couldn't wait for Sunday to roll around with the announcement of our next square for the crochet along...  So I did this Easter Day square.  It wasn't hard at all, but I find it interesting that my centre is kind of off centre.  Kind of a little crooked.  Well not kind of, it is!  Maybe I didn't join one in the right spot.  Who knows.  But live & learn right.  Oh & I found a mistake on one corner but I won't tell you where.  Someone will inspect & find it I'm sure.  lol  But it's ok.  I had to leave one row off this to make it the size of my other squares.  I don't love it, but I don't hate it either.  They are all tucked back away until Monday when I will dig out the yarns again to do the next one.  The new ones are announced on Sunday but it is Sunday evening my time so I don't really get a chance to do anything about it then.  

 Speaking of Sunday, anyone waiting to watch the new Young Talent Time on Aussie TV on Sunday evening?  I am looking forward to it.  I for one am not scared to say I lived for YTT in my younger days.  My sister & I knew everything about it.  We still do.  I have the DVD of the old stuff that they brought out a while back.  It's good.  I don't watch it often of course but hey, maybe I should get it out again & put it on for BJ.  He might enjoy it now.  Anyway, I will be interested to see what this new make of it is like.  Plus I have to see Tina Arena.  She is such a talent.  Not afraid to say I have all her CDs too.  Love each & everyone.  One day I will get to see a show of hers live.  I think the last time she was here I was pregnant or something so had no chance of going.  She is an awesome singer & it will be interesting to see what she does on the show as a judge I believe.  

Just another indulgent Mummy moment going on here with this gorgeous face of DJ.  
Happy Saturday.  Looks like another scorcher but one I must spend doing laundry.  Lovely fun!  Must fill the pool for the boys for later on though.  I think we will need it.  

2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm loving this square too. Brilliant. I don't have time to look for imperfections... and anyway the fact that it is wonky and not "perfect" kinda makes it perfect in my book. Does that make sense???
YTT - wasn't planning to watch it but who knows? I loved Tina Arena when I was a kid. I wanted a fringe like her but my Mum said I couldn't because I'd go blind in one eye. What the???
And speaking of eyes ... look at that gorgeous DJ!!! Those eyes are so blue and beautiful.

Property Facility Management said...

Hey that square looks beautiful and that cute baby too, like your blog very much. Thanks for posting...