29 January, 2014

January Sew Crazy Challenge


Well I finally got to it.  On the first day of the year I saw this challenge.  It came up a few days later.  There were a few options on what to make.  This is what I picked to try.  I can sew, yes.  But I am scared of zips.  I haven't done many.  In fact, I usually avoid them.  But I need to move on from that don't I!  So a couple of weeks ago I got the zipper pouch cut out of stash.  Yay!  I even had the zips!  Double Yay!  

But then time was an issue.  & then the computer was an issue.  I finally had some time in between adjudicating boys again today.  I have got them all sewn up.  Only took about 10 minutes!  

Well there we have it.  Two little lined bag things that I don't really know what to do with!  The flower one is the left overs of one of the shopping bags I made around Christmas time so I might send it there.  A matching pair!  Then she can decide what to do with it.  lol  


2 comments:

Bron said...

Oh where has this month hone...I had good intentions.
Great job with your zippered pouch. There will be no stopping you now.
Xxx

Sally said...

Lovely pouches. I didn't get to the challenge at all in January. SO much going on.

You've made some great fabric choices - stash busting???