23 January, 2014

And Another Quilt


I have to say it!  I adore this fabric!  It is Pure by Sweetwater.  From a couple of years ago.  I got the jelly roll from work.  I am not sure if I was working there at the time or not.  But I got it.  The pattern is from the book Jelly Roll Inspirations.  This is my favourite book of all the Pam & Nicky Lintott books.  

I did this quilt top 2 years ago almost.  I know that as I gave it to Stuart for our 20th Wedding Anniversary!  hmmm...  I can finally say it's complete.  Yay!  I love it.  It's beautiful.  Definitely a favourite.  It was good to give it too him, as that way it stays in the house.  (ulterior motive!  Of course! )

I seem to have a love of all things Sweetwater as the quilt top I made the other week was with their Reunion fabric.  I also have a little of their newer one Road 15.  I have something in mind for that when I buy a little more.  I won't at this stage buy a lot of it.  I am being good.  Trying at least!  

So that's that one.  Another of my long list of things to do this year.  

No comments: