16 January, 2013

Playing


It's been ages since I have done any crochet squares.  I have to get back into it though.  I am running a Crochet Along on Ravelry again.  I joined one at this time last year & played along all year & now I am running it as the mods are busy people.  We did enjoy it last year.  We have a lot of new ones joining along this time so it should be lots of fun!  Some of the member have submitted a design they want us to make.  But I think we need to start off with something simple as they have picked some doozies that is for sure!  So today while just hanging out, watching tennis, making the most of a napping boy etc etc, & generally being lazy, I did this square.  It was the first one in my Rav queue tagged with 12" so that was good!  I think it will make a good one to start off the CAL next week.  It's Winter Dream.  Quite nice.   I have no idea any more how many squares I have in this colour way already (& I can't be bothered pulling them all out at the moment!) but I will do a few more & try not to look at the other colours at work too much.  I picked some cool colours last week for when I have done with this lot.  But I won't buy any yet.  I am still on a yarn & fabric diet.  It's working!  So I will keep going with this yarn while I still have plenty in these colours.  I will have a great blanket when I have done the squares that we do in the CAL that is for sure!  

If you are interested in joining a world wide crochet along of a 12" square every fortnight then follow this link.  There are no rules.  If you manage to do one great, if you don't like it or you are busy that's ok too!  Play along again when you want too!  It's just fun!  

In the meantime I haven't blogged for a few days & I am more behind on my Month of Moments.   
That's because I don't have much to write or post pictures of at the moment.  

So ummm...

Month of Moments 13 - Late

Yep, I am 3 days late with the 13th!  But ...  I don't really care much!  

Moment of Moments 14 - Pretty

Emily VanCamp
salon.com

I've been watching season 2 of Revenge.   It's great & I am loving the second series.  Emily VanCamp is so pretty.  Such an attractive girl.  I think so anyhow.  

Month of Moments 15 - Quiet

Quiet day at home today.  We aren't going to have many of these days as it's not long before school starts so  I am making the most of the chilling out time.  

Month of Moments 16 - Nostalgic

It's 3 weeks today until my big boy starts school.  I'm feeling all nostalgic today knowing how soon that time is coming around, with the thought of buying school shoes, uniform, bag, lunch box etc all comes by.  Where did the time go.  He was only just born wasn't he!  

Well there you go!  I managed to catch myself up!  Cool!  Have a great day!  

1 comment:

Bron said...

Oh lucky you how are you watching season 2 of revenge...have I missed something in my haze of busyness????

School ...don't want to think about it really hahaha xx