12 December, 2012

Chris-mouse

Oh why do I browse on line & find more ideas!  Sunday I got it into my head to make mice!  32 mice later....  

But they are cute!  I wondered what I would do with 32, but decided to take them to playgroup to give the kids.  


BJ had to have a pink mouse.  We put him on our tree the other day.  Next to his Hallmark ornament for the year.  Mickey & Minnie enjoyed the company.  


I went into playgroup early & hung them on the tree there so they were on when everyone arrived today.  The looked cute!  Certainly brightened up the tree.  All the kids were excited to get one.  Santa had left the children gifts under the tree while they were all playing outside.  Wow, he's good isn't he?  Anyway, the kids got their gift & a candy cane mouse.  Lots of happy children.  Probably extra happy from the sugar high after the party food first up!  

Want to make your own Mice?  Visit Martha!  


Playgroup is now done for the year.  No more crafts!  But this week I made angels!  Lots of angels!   The kids just had to decorate them.  They had a blast.  This is BJ's angel on top of our tree.  Again very lightly glittered.  Some kids had glitter catastrophes!  There wasn't much plate showing on some of them.  They are quite effective really considering they are paper plates!  For more info on how to visit the blog where I got it from.  It's one of the best places!  So much to inspire!  


OK, have a great week won't you!  Preparing for Christmas or whatever you do!  
Also check out the ladies over at freshlypieced for more inspiration on WIP Wednesday! I will be able to do some of my own crafts next week!  Woohoo!    

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh, love the mice, have flagged it for next Christmas :)

Bron said...

OOH if i start in June these could be next year's class gifts...they are so cute.
I know exactly the relief you feel at the end of playgroup....now just for the clean up and focus on Christmas..Oh that's right you are finished hehehe. xxx

Amy said...

such cute mice.

Patti said...

Oh my gosh, your mice are just too cute!

Gina said...

The mice are adorable! You do fun crafts!!

Cutie and Company Quilts said...

Oh those mice...I'm digging into my felt stash right now! Very cute!

Allison said...

those mice are so cute! my sons are asking me to hang candycanes on the Christmas tree, maybe we will make these :) I am having a Christmas linky & giveaway here if you are interested, I would love to have you link up!: http://patchworkdream.blogspot.com/2012/11/deck-halls-with-us.html

Jenny Wren said...

Lovely!