10 December, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

It's the silly season isn't it!  For sure!  Where has the time gone.  
I have been making stuff behind the scenes!  It's just they are becoming very repetitive!   So I have had nothing new to post yet.  

Another batch of melting snowman cookies!  It was another Christmas party on Saturday.  This afternoon I have to make cookie dough for yet another batch.
I have been whipping up more hats too.  Up to no. 34 now.  Have another 2 to make for sure.  Then I might make a few more for a shop in town.  BJ wearing one is good advertising as it turns out!  :-)  


I have managed another Christmas tree!  I finished it yesterday & I tried to get a picture but it was just gone sundown so it was too dark for a good shot.  Actually looking at this one it doesn't look like a good picture either!  lol  I had this fabric in my stash.  It was left over from something I had made for someone in these colours they requested at the time.  So, I figured these colours are going to match their decor for Christmas extra well.  They aren't Christmas fabrics exactly but they are the right colours!  The only thing I had to buy for this one was the star on top!  Cool huh?  I don't think it is sparkly enough though.  I just haven't been able to find something suitable for sparkling up the centres.  I think I will need to get some no 8 or 6 Mill Hill beads to put a gold one in the centre of the stars.  Either way, that's another gift done!   Another handmade gift!  Woohoo!  I do have fabric for another tree but I don't know who else to give one too yet!  I just want to make it!  That too is done with fabric from stash.  

Can you believe how fast Christmas is coming around though!  I try not to look at the calendar.  I am ready though.  I sorted stuff the other day.  I needed to check the hidden stash to see what was what.  Yay, boys are done!  That's it.  That's all I am concerned about.  For the rest, if it happens it happens.  The grown ups won't care either way!   But the boys are sorted so that is a relief!  

Have a good week won't you!  

1 comment:

Bron said...

Your tree is great....I love your attitude towards the pressies...we hit the city today and make a little dent on our kids...hmm wish I could wave a magic wand and it was all done. xx