12 August, 2010

Mathilda's Market This Saturday


If any of you are lucky enough to be in Brisbane this Saturday then check out Mathilda's Market won't you. Don't ask me for directions or anything as I have no idea where it is, but I really think you should go there all the same. Check the link which will tell you it is at the Brisbane Racing Club at Ascot (where ever that is!). It's a good thing I am not going myself as I suppose I wouldn't find it. BUT... if you are lucky enough to go, look for my puzzle blocks won't you? They will be there on one of the stalls so look out for them. If you don't find them yourself ask people if they have the puzzle blocks by Fell4U. But I don't think you will miss them. Really I don't, as there should be quite a few to see! I hope you support that stallholder anyway & make a purchase of some blocks for yourself or for someone for Christmas! Remember if you support the stallholder you are often supporting someone else waaaay back there in the back ground... or in another state of the country altogether as is my case!
Have fun at the market won't you!

No comments: