09 July, 2010

My version of the blanket so far...

Well here is the Dottie Angel Blanket so far. Only it isn't quite. I haven't joined the strips together yet. I couldn't do it as I went. I tried so many times, but nope it wasn't going to happen for me. So I took the pressure off myself & just kept on with it this way. I will deal with joining when I have done my strips. I am doing 5 rows though & am halfway through the 4th. It's good fun. It's using up some more of the stuff I had, though I have had to stock up on more white. I see I have put some of them the wrong way here so the colour scheme isn't quite as I will have it. Oh & then the fun of deciding what kind of edge to put on it. I haven't looked that far at the original dottie blanket yet. & if you didn't notice, I had a little help from my wee one! lol

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo I like it!! Awesome Mandy:-)
Hugs
karen
xxxx

angelina said...

looks so nice mancy..

Cat said...

Your blanket is looking great so far, love it.:)

Sally said...

Looking fabulous.

nerines said...

Thanks for stopping in. Really I wasn't complaining or anything,lol. That's some impressive crochet there. I like easier options too and I guess that's why I can only claim to have finger knitting abilities:)