15 July, 2010

My Creative Space

Once again it is all about the blocks. I am still working on quite a number of sets. To see more of them check out my madeit link on the right. This lot are all the same & from the book Nurse Nancy!


While I am doing these I think youtube is going to be going all day as well. BJ has a real thing with Owls at the moment so youtube is running hot with the book Owl Babies.


While you visit, check out the Silly Poll of the Week & vote on the right.


& then check out the rest of the Creative Spaces this week.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW look at them all!! You have been a busy lady:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

nerines said...

Gosh, you have been a busy bee:) They look great!

BOB & MABEL said...

Loving the blocks, the look fab!

Bron said...

Oh You are so clever they are just beautiful....I used to have some of these when I was little .
Thanks for checking out "My Creative Space" too.

Tina said...

They look fantastic, so much fun!

teddybearswednesday said...

OOh I love them! Gorgeous, and you can never have too many blocks.

Sally said...

Your blocks always look so good.
And no I don't leave my pegs on the line - wouldn't they rust? And how would I know how many to leave on each run? I made myself a peg pinny - I love it - makes hanging out the washing an exciting experience. ...and now I have remembered that there is some in the machine that needs to go out on the line - so off I go :)

Michelle said...

Those blocks are darling!!

Kim W. said...

oh my gosh!! you have been seriously very busy!! what an amazing array of blocks! u must be so thrilled to have done so many! im defiantly impressed! must have taken ages... :)

Hannah said...

i LOVE crafts made with old books, i love make envelopes from them :)
Welldone they look gorgeous