11 February, 2010

Another cloth

sorry the picture is so bad. Hard to get a decent shot at 7am. I did finish this last night. It's not very good. Well the middle bit was ok, but as soon as I had to put the edge around it wasn't quite so even like the pattern tell you to do. Oh well, it is ok for me. I will keep this to test out the yarn. It is beautiful & soft. I don't know how it will go. It is Sirdar Juicy DK & is 80% Bamboo sourced viscose & 20% cotton. I had to try it anyway. I don't know anything about the bamboo bit but I liked the feel of it. Now it makes all my other stuff feel so hard! Oh & it is a citrus colour, like a pastel lemon.

This pattern is the Snapdragon washcloth from littlehouseinthesuburbs.com. The pattern was really quite simple & I didn't actually use it after row 2 when it just worked out obvious where what went. But this is the first one I have had to do an edge on & although it looks ok, it isn't perfect so that's something I can work on.


Ok, I will go & hunt down some more patterns that sound easy! lol But I can't start any until this afternoon as I am going to work! Wow! Me work! & not at the lawnmower shop for a change!

It's got to be perfect
It's got to be worth it
yeah
Too many people take second best
But I won't take anything less
It's got to be, yeah, perfect
Perfect - Fairground Attraction

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I like your Snapdragon Mandy. Love your blog too :)

Sally said...

Loving the fairground attraction song - that is still one of my all time favourite tunes :)

It would seem that you're now officially addicted to crocheting dishcloths. Whilst you might not be 100% satisfied - I think this latest effort is beautiful. You are so talented!