07 November, 2009

Do you like to read?

Have you heard of BookMooch? Do you read a lot? Do you have some books on a Wishlist that you can't find anywhere? Someone out there may have it & be wanting to give it away! Give it away I hear you ask? Yes! BookMooch is all about swapping books, but not with only one person.

On BookMooch, you sign up for free & then you list a bunch of books that you don't really want anymore. That is the start of your inventory. Once you have them listed people registered on BookMooch will find books they want. If someone wants one of your books they will "mooch" it. It's simple - you follow the click on buttons on their website. You in turn can create your own wishlist of books you are looking for. If someone lists one you want, you will get an email notification of it. Or you can just go browsing through for your favourite authors & pick up some other books you have seen & might be interested in. Whatever! It's great!

I have just finished listing another few on my inventory list. I think I sent 5 books away this week. Plus I got a couple of books that I had mooched in the mail too. It is so cool getting books to complete a collection.

If you a big reader then this is a great idea for you!

Paper back writer (paperback writer)
Dear Sir or Madam, will you read my book?
It took me years to write, will you take a look?
It's based on a novel by a man named Lear
And I need a job, so I want to be a paperback writer,
Paperback writer.
Paperback Writer - The Beatles

No comments: