27 June, 2009

Banjo would like to introduce .......

Handy!



Handy was my afternoon project today during nap time. Well someone finally had his nap! (no not Stuart, he was at work!) Handy is from the book Sock & Glove by Miyako Kanamori. I love it. It is one book I have purchased cos it is terrific. I also have the follow up one Happy Gloves. Handy is the same as the dog on the front cover of this book. Same but different (as we learnt on Sesame Street this week)! Of course it is going to depend on what sort of gloves you use. Handy is made from a pair of grey acrylic gloves that I grabbed at Woolies. The buttons on his face are "Oma Buttons". (Anyone who has an Oma will know what that means! lol)










Now I really need to go & do some knitting or stitching or something! If anyone is interested in joining the MSPCA just contact me! Oh, you don't know what the MSPCA is?



MSPCA = Mandy's Sewing Production of Cute Animals



Any donations in support of this worthy cause are greatly accepted. Hahahahaha...



Mandy



If only I could have a puppy,I'd call myself so very lucky



Just to have some company



To share a cup of tea with me



I'd take my puppy everywhere



La la la la I wouldn't care



Then we'll stay away from crowds



With signs that say no dogs allowed



Oh we... I know he'd never bite me



We... I know he'd never bite me



The Puppy Song - Harry Nilsson

1 comment:

BronnyB said...

Oh my, your crafted pet collection is growing - such a lot of lovely work and all so cute too!! (I do like Banjo - very much!) Well done!