Based on the book One Thousand Gifts, I want to try to recognise more good stuff. The little things maybe to some but for me, some special moments. I'll see how I go...
- Enjoying the New Year celebrations early with the boys.
- DJ's first fireworks & much excitement for him.
- Hilarity watching DJ talk to the police woman he sat beside & told her all about his Batman shirt & other crazy things.
- Catching up with a few of my cousins on New Year's Eve.
- Amazed each time I see my cousins how great a bond we all have. Such a special connection.
- No pressure to stay up to see the new year in.
- A husband who is happy to cook dinner for us night after night.
- New creations for dinner that Stuart comes up with. Not your average salad here!
- Relaxed mornings of no rushing.
- Pyjama days.
- Fresh picked fruit in abundance.
- My three great Girls - A, D & T... what a great support network, I couldn't do better.
- Unexpected gifts a week after Christmas! What fun!