Well I am amazed that I have managed to turn out the second piece of this knitted thing.
Funnily enough, after our beach endeavours this week, I did have to wonder about the coincidence when this knitted garment's name is Low Tide. Seems timely doesn't it.
Anyway, I did have a bit of a battle with this side as well, first trying to get the hang of ready the chart opposite of the one I just did after having finally got my head around the first! The main problem is that I can't "read" the fabric yet. I cannot look at this & see which row is which. So I had a problem when I had to try to fix something & couldn't so had to undo it all & start over. Lesson learnt... even with the trusty counter gadget, it isn't quite as trusty as I need it to be. User fault of course, not the fault of a perfectly good gadget! I couldn't throw it out of the window though like I wanted as I was actually sitting outside.
Lets see what happens in the next couple of steps. It's getting harder...