16 January, 2015

Interesting So Far...


Part 3 of this knitted thing...

Think I am in over my head with this thing!!!  Arghhh!


Learnt another thing..  provisional cast on.  But I didn't do something right.
Can you tell?  It will be quite obvious here.  

Now I have blocked the heck out of it it isn't quite to obvious.  I don't know what I did wrong.  I don't know if it was the choice of method for the cast on as it was the first time I had tried it.  I don't know if it was something else that I did.  

But ...  I didn't frog it all.  It was at the start of the first bit.  But I didn't know until I had started the second half that there was something wrong.  

Either way, I will continue.  Since this is the back piece I am not overly concerned.  No one is allowed to look at my back if I am wearing it.  OK?  Deal...  

So currently it is drying out & stretching.  All 3 pieces.  Then I need to go to youtube again to remind myself how to do another thing.  At least this will be something I had done before.  I hope soon it is going to get easier. 

The challenge is doing me good though.  I guess...  

I have lunch with my knitting Ravelry friends in a couple of weeks.  I will ask them about the cast on thing.  Try to learn something from them.  They are experts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really lovely, what an interesting pattern.