10 April, 2010

Soggy Saturday

... so some baking was in order. Had a few very ripe bananas that were calling out to be made into bread so I tried this recipe for Coconut Banana Bread. It is really good. The coconut isn't strong but you can just detect it. Very nice fresh out of the oven. Tomorrow I will toast some for breakfast & see how it is then. Yum.


I also gave the blog a makeover which you will have noticed. I finally found something I was happy with to change it too. Still had to try on a few different things, but did this time! I hope it doesn't confuse you if you are used to seeing me brown & spotty! lol


A beautiful bunch of ripe bananas
Daylight come & me wanna go home
Day-O - Harry (& also the Wiggles! lol)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

COOL your blog looks great!! You'll have to show me how to do that!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx