19 September, 2009

More ornaments

It's amazing what you can get done when you are waiting around in hospitals! The Santa & the Peace ornaments are both ones I have been able to do the stitching of while waiting this week. The beading I got done in the shop. The Snowman I actually finished last Saturday but haven't done anything about him what with the birthday on Sunday & all. I have a couple of others lined up ready to go. These are nice & transportable when you need something in your bag to do. Just the perfect accessory for waiting anyway!

Wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here, waiting for you
Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I will be right here waiting for you - Bryan Adams

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute, but why were you waiting around in hospitals?

Lee-Ann said...

HI Mandy,

hope you are all ok xxx