01 September, 2009

Believe & be Merry, then drink to it!

Back again on this sunny spring day! I can't believe it is September! It is going to be a busy couple of weeks for us I think. You will have to stay tuned for some reasons why! lol

Anyway I have been stitching a bit as you can see but I just didn't post. I did the cup on the weekend & was intending to take it's picture but it was going to look so lonely. It is Hot Stuff from one of the Autumn Series by Mill Hill. Then on the weekend I started Believe but didn't have enough beads to finish it so I had to wait until my LNS was open today so I could get what I needed to finish it off. Of course I couldn't wait then & had to make a start on Merry which I finished the morning before I finished off Believe. They are pretty cute. There are 6 words in that series. I have done Jingle & Noel last year & still have Peace & Frosty to go. I shouldn't start them yet, though I am very tempted...
When I have my Mill Hills done I trade the charts with people who also like to do them. That is how I have come to have so many. It is a good way to get them. I don't have Noel anymore but if anyone wants to trade the others just let me know!

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone
Affirmation - Savage Garden

No comments: