11 March, 2015

Sew Done!

Well the week is nearly over.  I have been head down, bum up, at the sewing machine.  You know how it is.  School Fair & all...  

I shouldn't be scared of working with zips any more should I?  

50 of these little bitty ones.  Doesn't look like 50, but trust me...  there's 50!  (we sold out of these last year!)


39 zippered pouches/pencil cases.  39 actually annoys me.  I almost made another.  But nah, done enough now I think.  Top ones are a larger size which are good for nappy & wipe extras or even project bags for hand work.  Bottom ones are a good pencil case size.  




Really happy to have them done.  

Even happier to have some of my oldest fabric stash used up!  

The "Fair stash box" doesn't actually look like it has a dent in it.  Oh & I stocked up on zips this week as the local habby shop had a sale.  So I am set for next year as well now as having used half of them here.  

Think that is enough.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful lot of things for the school fair. I'm sure they are glad they have someone so talented in the school community.

Bron said...

Yes you have certainly done your bit.....they will go like hot cakes I am sure. Xxx

Sally said...

Loving all of these... perhaps maybe even possibly feeling inspired... or at the very least wishing I lived near your school fair!

Sally said...

Loving all of these... perhaps maybe even possibly feeling inspired... or at the very least wishing I lived near your school fair!