Hi there! Are you on Pinterest? It's the latest web craze I think! It is so inspirational though! Full of so many ideas for so many things! Amazing! Some things are just so simple it is crazy how simple & how stupid I feel for not having thought of such a simple things myself! Really it is amazing what you will find there!
Some of my favourite ideas are following:
1. Cupcake papers in a spaghetti jar! Find more info here! Quite a simple way to store them & you can see easily what you have!
2. Do you have pavers with weeds like this? I did! But I sprayed - well actually BJ sprayed them with the vinegar mix that is found here.
3. I love this! Stu got a 6 pack of beer given the other week & I kept the box. I won't put drinks in it, but I like the ideas of using it for packaging! A bit of cute scrapping or gift wrap paper over the box & it has huge potential! I was thinking maybe even a ball of wool in each 6 pack space! Cute! Something will come to me before Christmas, but in the meantime the reindeers are cute!
The lolly bottles are cute too but not for Father's Day! lol
4. This is one of my favourite ideas! So much so that I actually bought the file boxes just yesterday. Yes I am ready! Bring it on! I got one for each of the boys already. BJ starts school next year. OK so DJ doesn't for a few years yet but I can use the box for a few other things in the meantime. It really is a great idea! Save all their stuff for them & when they move out or you clean out, hand them a box! lol
5. Do you like these little packages? Aren't they clever! & you know what? They are made from a loo roll! There are more ideas here!
6. How simple is this? I am going to do this with the bits of ribbon I have strewn through a ribbon box! Very simple! It will stay fixed in place!
So after all that inspiration have you joined Pinterest yet?