Finally I had a chance to make my bag! I have been sitting on this for a bit waiting for the time & whatever else! Can take a little while at the moment to do much of anything but this did get almost finished yesterday. The bag itself is done but I decided I need to add magnet catches to the pockets. I can get these sew on magnet bag catches so they are great to add on later if you decide to, as opposed to the one you need to put holes in to attach. I've used 4 different fabrics in the Kensington range here, different ones inside that are the same as the pockets you see on the outside.
I had a sod of a time sewing on the orange pompom row & then the ribbon over the top but I think they really add to the bag. I'm quite pleased with it. I have already chucked all my junk inside & will just get the magnets today & I am happy. Woohoo!