04 August, 2015

New Knitwear

Every time we have our knitting get together I get so inspired each time.  Last time I ended up casting on a new thing that night.  I had planned to do it for a while but it was only earlier that week I remembered some yarn stash I had that might work for it.  So I checked it out & there was enough for one but not another.  So I started.  

On the weekend I finished it.  It was about 6 weeks I think.  

It's called Tea with Jam & Bread.  I have made it before in a child size.  But like the simplicity of the pattern for myself, although I had never done pockets before.  So, that was my challenge that I was determined to learn.  I did it.  







Yay, learnt something new!  Used up yarn stash!  Have a new jumper for myself!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks terrific and warm, Very good for this time of the year. Well done.

Bron said...

....and perfect for your cold cold winters...love it !!