I'm quite pleased. Quite a few big jobs completed. Still more to do & maybe I can dig a little further in my quilting stuff for an older one. Hmmm... Progress is being made on a couple of other things on the list but they aren't finished... getting there though. They might make it to the finished list next year!
Time to start on the new list!
- Finish off pieced FG Table topper
- Quilt & Bind Reunion Quilt
- Finish Hats that are cut out
- DJ's Birth Sampler
- Start DJ's Applique Quilt Top
- DJ's Cross Stitch Stocking
- Fairy Cross Stitch
- Quilt & Bind Birdie Quilt
- Crochet - Ripple Blanket
- DONE - 6 Mill Hill Beaded Ornaments
- DONE - Knitting Vanadium
- DONE - Quilt & Bind Stack & Slash Quilt top
- DONE - Quilt Top Assembled of Happy Sun Blocks
- DONE - Downton Crochet Blanket
- DONE - Quilt & Bind Happy Quilt
- DONE - Quilt & Bind Stu's quilt
- DONE - Quilt & Bind BJ's animal quilt
- DONE - BJ's Quilt Top using Embroidered Pictures
- DONE - Quilt & Bind Tractor quilt
I think of all of these, the Tractor quilt is one of my favourites. I know DJ loves it. It's hardly been off his bed since I got it back from work where it hung for a few months!