22 August, 2009

Anyone for Lemonade?

I've been playing around with some more Mill Hill kits which has been fun. I have a bunch of these & it's nice to sit & doa couple every now & then. The first if from the latest Spring Collection called Lemonade. Lemonade is also a magnet. It came with a magnet to put on it, so I have it on the fridge. Stay tuned for some other spring ones soon.


Then we have Tipsy Tree which is from quite a while ago & then is H10 Gift Package which is one of the really early Mill Hill kits. The really early ones are very basic. So basic in fact that I don't even have the kit for this or a chart to work from. I have a picture of it & that's all, & I could easily do it from the picture. I just used red, white & green beads that I have & it is quite a bright & cheery present. That one just took an hour while I was listening to the first disc in a book I just started - Thursday's Child by Sonya Hartnett. I'm really enjoying listening to books on CD & getting some sewing or knitting done. It makes me feel very productive. :-)


Life gave me lemonade and I can't imagine why
Born on a sunny day, beneath the tangerine sky
I live life without pretending
I'm a sucker for happy endings
Thanks for the lemonade
Thanks for the lemonade
Lemonade - Chris Rice

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Lovely finishes. My favourite is the Tipsy Tree - too cute.