03 January, 2018

New Year Break

The new year has started of quietly at our house.  

DJ finished his rather large Ninjago Lego set he got in Brisbane.  Yes, he built it himself.  The only thing Stuart or I have to do is either sort the blocks of push something on harder that he can't quite get.  But finally he put in the effort & followed the instructions & did it himself.  


My challenge for myself this year was to learn Brioche knitting techniques.  Well funnily enough it came up in a January challenge on a group I follow.  So well, here I am giving it a bash.   It's fun.  This is my practice piece.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The knitting you are doing looks complicated with a different colour on each side. Bravo for attempting something like that.
DJ did a fantastic job doing that himself, an enormous task.