20 July, 2017

Wet Weather Craft

It pays to buy things when you see them.  

A while back I saw these Shrinky Dinks online.  

We had lots of fun colouring them in.  Yes, me too.  I wasn't missing out!!!  

They were fun to colour & the boys did some fun colouring patterns.  I was impressed with DJ & the time he took colouring in so well.  





A couple of minutes in the oven & they all shrink!

To about a quarter of their original size.

The pack included the pipe cleaners for the legs & a couple of key chains too.  The boys have their key chains on their school bags already.  I have to find something to attach mine to my keyring still.  They aren't having all the fun that is for sure!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you manage to find things like that? The boys must have had a lovely time colouring them and making them. Wow ! very inventive.