30 July, 2017

Crazy What Rain Will Do

Yes!  Another weekend of rain.

It gets to the point when you don't really know what else to do inside.  I could easily spend all my time knitting or sewing or playing games.

I needed to do a little more today.  The other day I cleaned up the laundry & sorted & threw stuff out.  I had in mind that I wanted to sort it out & make it a little more usable other than a dumping ground for stuff.

So it got cleared out this morning & well, I started painting.  I had 2 little helpers briefly too.  They were so eager to help for a bit.  They were handy for doing some edges.

I just want to freshen the room up.  At least the orangey walls & ceiling are gone.  A few improvements with little money is what I am will try.  Just using what we have & that sort of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have the boys helping for a bit. White walls and ceiling are always the easiest to brighten a place up, Well done.