08 June, 2015

Playing Catchup

It has been sometime since I have picked up a crochet hook.  I was getting further behind with the CAL that I run.  Ooops...

Winter has set in though.  I have pulled the crochet hook out to catch up on a few things.  I need to stop making socks - only temporarily mind you.  lol  I have more yarn at the ready.  

So I have almost caught up on the CAL squares.  I ran out of 2 colours so am stuck till I restock at work this week.  I probably won't get to it until the weekend though with birthdays & things like that going on this week.  

So here we have it - 5 new squares.  

Beauty in Excellence



Floral Kaleidoscope



Sierra Square



Impossible Hexagon



Mum's the Word


1 comment:

Bron said...

They are all lovely....I think my favourite is the floral kaleidoscope . Xxx