24 June, 2017

Party Prep



The almost 6 year old has had a Pokemon party in mind for some time now.  Lucky I had some warning as I have been able to source some cool Pokemon things in time.

First things first though & that is the party bag to put them in.  I didn't have enough fabric so had to make a quite trip to Spotty for more.  Lucky there was some waiting for me.  I took all of what was left.  (impressed too as I only bought that while there!  Nothing else!  Not even a pin! )

Party bags are "The" thing!  I think that's all the kids wait for.   They could be disappointed with these then.

I may need to do a couple more.  Depending on the RSVP situation.  There is still a day to go.   So I am waiting on hearing from 3 more.  If it was me & I wasn't going to a party I would advise them of such things.  But I think these days if they aren't going they think they don't have to bother.  Mind you, we have had it also in the past where they haven't said either way & turned up too.  So I may need to have one on hand all the same.  Darn it.  It's tricky though when manners are a thing of the past.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea to make the draw string bags which can be used for any thing later. There are certainly a lot of fabrics around these days with all different themes.