18 February, 2016

Thursday Thanks



  • Good test results for the big boy.
  • A good teacher for the big boy that is grounding him already for the coming years.  It will be quite a change from the lower grades to the higher grades in primary school.  
  • To all those that bother to read my blog.  I've had a number drop from my list lately, & that's cool.  I don't expect I appeal to everyone.  I'm thankful if you do read it though, & if you leave comments too.  I do reply to all comments, but if you have a "no reply" email on your comment then I can't.  But thanks still.
  • A great crop from the garden again.
  • Freezing veggies for winter.
363/1000

2 comments:

Bron said...

I am still here of course.....and love love your weekly thankful lists.
Pleased you have so much to be thankful for. Xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Pleased that the children have both settled well into school and test results are good. thumbs up to both.