Recently I did a lot of sewing of scraps... this is what I ended up with from the large pile of very "Lazy Log cabin" squares that I did. I just kept sewing & sewing at the time. Sewed them together this week to get them out of the way. They are now waiting in the charity box at work for the next time quilts are necessary for some disaster relief. Eight quilts from the box recently went to Western Australia for some who lost all in the recent bushfires. Hopefully the 3 quilt tops I have put into the box recently will get used eventually for something though I am not wishing disasters on anyone.