12 December, 2018

End Of Year Gifts

Continuing on with handmade gifts for the end of year things, I made a few fun things.

First the tote bag for the boys piano teacher. ( Seems he was rather taken aback & pleased.)  It's probably a nice change from chocolate!  lol  It is cool though.  I love this fabric.  


A gorgeous cowl I knitted although this was finished some time ago.  It was a good thing I started early in the year on this.  But it looked lovely, & the colours suited BJ's teacher.  Hope she wears it! 



This is the one I had planned ages ago.  I was at work when we ordered this Dr Seuss fabric & I waited for it to come so I could do this for DJ's teachers.  It was perfect for them as they spent the first half of the year reading these books too.  (It seems both teachers were rapt with theirs.  I think I need to stock up on the fabric so I can continue to make them for future teachers. )



No comments: