04 April, 2018

New Project

The school fair is done.  

Next on the list is Mother's Day stall.  I have been too tired to do much that took a lot of thinking lately so I dug out some of my cotton yarns.  I have been ploughing through the odd balls/half used balls, making a bunch of dishcloths.  I have put a dent in the stash & have got the lid back on the box of cotton.  Go me.  

So in the meantime over Easter I had a little play with these hearts.  They crochet up quickly & I guess will be handy for the mother's day stall.  I had some keyring rings that I got a while back & these have turned out quite well I think.  

But I got excited & made some a little bigger & after a play around with the 2 sizes & some beads, I came up with the little hangers too.  We'll see how successful they are.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute. The hearts look they have little faces in them.