09 December, 2018

Tomte

I showed you the first Tomte I sewed last week.  This is the rest of the clan.  

It's been a sew a long with a bunch of other folk all around the world.  It is always interesting to see all the different ways people make them.  Mine are fairly ordinary though.  Blue sky, white snow, green trees.  You get the idea.  They were a lot of fun.  I still haven't done the 2 girl designs though.  Maybe after Christmas I will get them back out & maybe even turn them into something.  

I finally started getting the hang of the foundation paper piecing too.  Good fun to try new things!  

These designs are by Moss And Lotus...  check them out.






This one I had to include.  The design on the left is an "ugly sweater pattern" from kidgiddy.  It's from the sister of the designer of the Tomte.  So I decided that I needed to make this Tomte a match sweater block ..  Turned out pretty cute I think.   Now I need to make a whole bunch of sweaters! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! They are sooooo cute with all the different sweaters and features.