03 December, 2018

New Skills

So DJ has been watching me do some stitching.  Just back stitch out line stitching.  He wanted to try.  Of course it's at bedtime that he wants to try these things.  

We did get him started though.  He picked a picture on line of a candy cane.  Just a colouring in page from the internet.  They make great designs for stitching.  

He traced it on the light box & got stuck in.  He did a good job of the little he has done so far...

 


It was nice to get my Christmas tree up again.  This one is mine.  I decorate it & only with my ornaments I have made.  There about 110 on there now.  Doesn't look like it really but yeah, there are.  I love it.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful effort to have made so many ornaments yourself over all the years. They look beautiful.