06 December, 2018

It's All About Handmade

So I find myself as the organiser of the craft stall at next year's school fair.  Can't say I was surprised.  lol  

As a result I have been op shopping & sewing up a storm...  I have a good bag full of finished object already so I am really pleased about that.  

Peg bag aprons, all from op shop fabric & a really nice table cloth.  Yay!  Such fun.  



Keyring fobs, just for something a bit different & I got the keyring bits a couple of years ago & still hadn't used them.  Perfect!


Another birthday party for both boys this week too.  I was so excited to find this dinosaur panel.  For a 10 year old it is a lot better than the cartoon type designs that start to look too babyish.  So I cut it up & voila, one awesome pillow.  (he was rapt with it too thank goodness!)  





& that is Pillow present #20...  Not too bad for 20 gifts over the last 2 years. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any child would be thrilled to get a gift like that. The dinosaur fabric is awesome. no wonder he loved it.